Firstline Communication helps companies and organizations manage their political interests effectively.
With our public affairs skills and experiences we assist our clients in building relations and interactions with strategic decision makers in politics, administrations, and NGOs. Our approach is based on client focus and dedication to their interests. This means that we
- Develop and nurture strong, strategic relations between our clients and relevant stakeholders, e.g. politicians, authorities and NGOs in Denmark and internationally
- Assist in identifying where and how our clients’ services and products can help solve relevant societal challenges
- Position our clients’ services and products so that their benefits stand out clear and relevant
- Ensure that our clients’ opinions win recognition among the most important stakeholders
In doing so, we e.g.
- Develop comprehensive public affairs strategies
- Develop stakeholder analysis that map positions and influence of relevant players
- Arrange meetings with key decision makers
- Prepare meeting agendas and handouts
- Prepare clients to meet decision makers
- Do media relations and write press releases
- Train clients to be effective media spokespersons