Issues Management is about pre-empting crisis. We assist our clients to assess if there is a conflict between ‘what they do’ and what the public and their stakeholders expect them to do. If that is the case there may be concrete problems or current issues, which the clients can impact before they turn into a crisis.
We help our clients to identify potential crises with due diligence, to prioritize them, and to develop action plans to pre-empt them. In doing so, we organize structured Issues Management processes that provide insights into sensitive matters, and we counsel how to solve them.
- Risk and Materiality Analysis and scenarios
- Information gathering and media research
- Mapping of existing internal knowledge
- Strategy and Preparedness Planning
- Message development and preparation of communication kits and activities